Kiama Tennis Club boasts a team of fully-qualified tennis coaches, able to assist players of all ages and skill levels. This includes full time Coach Joe Moseley – for all your coaching, racquet requirements and tennis needs.
Joe Moseley has been the Head Coach at Kiama for more than a decade and has developed a steady coaching business with numerous junior and adult programs to suit all ages and abilities. You’ll find a list of all services and programs below:
(More kids Playing Tennis More Often)
Using modified balls, lower nets and smaller racquets, this program has seen a great response with beginner students. Kids develop the love for tennis at an early age due to them achieving greater success with modified tennis equipment.
Hotshots Coaching runs on Saturdays at the Blowhole Tennis Club from 8 am till 11 30 am .Various classes for different age groups are available .Kids can start from as young as 3 years old!
Anyone who would like to enquire about this junior program, please contact Joe on 0401 705 364.
Private And Semi Private Coaching
Tennis is a hard sport to master alone – let us help you !
Having private or semi private (2 students in a class) is extremely beneficial for players wanting to vastly improve your game. Most serious students who are playing comp or on the verge of playing comp are attending these sort of lessons. They are vitally important in learning the right technique.
Coaches run Private /Semi Private lessons weekly from Monday to Saturday from as early as 7:30am through until 8pm. For more information on coaching and available times, contact Joe on 0401 705 364.
Other services offered at Kiama Tennis Club
- Competitive prices on racquet sales and other tennis equipment.
- Fully equipped racquet restringing and re-gripping service.
- Junior / adult group and individual coaching daily.
- Joe Moseley – Head Coach (Tennis Australia Club Professional) – 0401 705 364
- David Jones (Tennis Australia Club Professional) – 0468 758 303
- Amelia Moore (Tennis Australia Trainee Coach) – 0414734223
- Mathew Terentis (Tennis Australia Development Coach) – 0431 325 744
- Michael Brown (Tennis Australia Club Professional)
- Ben Rankin (Tennis Australia Trainee Coach)0419036555
- Tahlia Koorey (Tennis Australia Trainee Coach)
- Daniel Jones (Tennis Australia Junior Development Coach)0413 225 431
Please come and meet our fast and friendly staff at Kiama Tennis Coaching. Visit the club any afternoon during the week to meet with members of the coaching team, or to discuss your coaching requirements. We are always happy to get you on the court, improving your tennis and having fun!