Kiama Tennis Club Inc. … is the most significant tennis facility south of Wollongong and north of Ulladulla. We are a not-for-profit community tennis club catering for all standards and needs of people of all ages and abilities who seek to enjoy tennis.
Please click on the link below to download a membership form…
Social tennis at Kiama Tennis Club
We are at the western end of Noorinan Street – at the very end. It’s a wonderful location. We have seven flood-lit artificial-grass tennis courts, a big clubhouse with kitchen facilities, toilets TV and two table tennis tables. There is also a double-width “hitting” wall near the entry to the car park. We have excellent professional coaching from our qualified coaching staff with Hotshots and Cardio tennis all available through the club.
Competition and social play is available to all – see further sections of this website. Our “once off” annual membership fee enables members to play 7 days a week at no additional cost. It’s play tennis till you drop !
Kiama Tennis Club prides itself in being at the forefront of sporting club development. We are a club that embraces change and seeks members from all sections of the community. You will be welcomed. . . Bob Morgan, President to June 2015
These are our new Directors …
- David Lehman (President) – 0481 155 200
- David Graham (Vice President) – 0413 546 339
- Karen Koks (Treasurer ) – 4232 3504
- Ann Boulton (Secretary) – 0434 563 095
- Bob Morgan – 4233 2819
- Darrell Wray – 0411 791 939
- Jeannette Horrocks – 0420 312 132
- Jackie Parker – 0406 363 016
- Hannah Jones – 0431 855 378
- Joe Moseley (Professional Coach) – 0401 705 364